Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Wednesday!

December is almost here! That means endless studying for finals, walking through cold rain, and sharing germs with my sick classmates. But most importantly, December means hot chocolate, hot showers, a warm + cuddly bed, and Christmas! These next few weeks will most likely be busy; last assignments of the semester, final exams, and going home for winter break (which is one whole month!). I can't wait to be away from bedbugs... I'm getting less bites, but they are still here. Or if they're not bedbugs, I don't know what they are. Scary.

---

Okay, so that little bit above the dashed lines was written yesterday. Our internet stopped working around 4 pm. I'm really sorry! I know, I tend to do Tuesday posts often. One of my roommates (the one that's never here, lol) paid the Comcast bill late. I don't remember what I planned for yesterday's post... Normally, I write whatever's on my mind. 

Yesterday was actually a big blur. I came home and napped, ate dinner, and then from 8 pm to 1 am, I scrambled together an essay of six to seven pages. I'm running on about five hours of sleep right now. In high school, I wrote a ten page paper - the night before it was due. Never again. I fell asleep around 5 am that time. It was terrible! 

Today's weather was crazy! Windy, rainy, and just plain freezing. The sun came out about an hour ago and I'm so glad it did or I would have had to walk home drenched in more rain. 

Stay warm and dry :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3