- Jonathan came into my life January 20, 2012. I learned he had a secret crush on my for years. I learned how to be a better person and girlfriend. I went to a water park for the first time. I watched fireworks at the exposition center for the first time. I tried handmade ice cream for the first time. And the list of many adventures just keeps going on. With Jon, the fun just never stops :)
- I volunteered and worked over summer. I had a busy summer, volunteering at an elementary school and working a part-time job. Something about those six-year olds just makes me want to become a teacher again. It was something totally different; I never spent so much time with kids before! And it turned out to be a lot of fun. Working was blah, lol. It was boring and way too hot.
- I created this blog near the end of July. Even though I was extremely busy over summer, I still found time to start a blog. My blog started out as a personal blog, but is now slowly becoming a beauty blog. I really like reviewing beauty products! Speaking about beauty...
- I met Lainey, an amazing beauty blog author. She is so sweet and we help each other as bloggers in so many ways :) Lainey gives me hope. There are times when I feel like deleting my blog would be a better idea since I didn't see my blog going anywhere. But she showed me how great my little masterpiece is :) And I would like to thank all of my followers and readers.
- I took on a new path in life. Two weeks before my sophomore year of college began, I received a devastating email. It proclaimed my major/ field of study was cut by the department. I was angry, confused and frustrated. I chose my university because of that major! My fellow classmates felt the same pain I felt and a few months later, I decided on another path: Health Science.
- I've gained a few extremely valuable friends. Sara and Ada, aka my roommates! <3 It's a bad idea when we're bored. We can talk the entire night, about random things. They've been there every single time I needed comfort and support. I love them so very much!
So there we have it. A summary of my 2012 chapter.
Why don't we take the days of 2013 as pages of a book? Make each day interesting and fun. A boring day will surely be forgotten. A boring page in a book will surely be skipped.