Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas 2012: Part 3

Hey guys! My boyfriend spent Christmas and New Years in Oklahoma, so I didn't get my presents or a New Year's kiss :( But I'm glad he was able to spend time with his family and arrive safely back in California! I saw him earlier today for the first time since he left for Oklahoma. It's the first time I saw him in 2013!

Here's what he got me for (late) Christmas:




1. 2 Moleskin notebooks, 1 plain and 1 ruled. I remember showing these notebooks to Jonathan and telling him these are nice, but they're too expensive. To make the notebooks more special, he wrote sweet messages on a few pages in the lined book and drew a few pictures in the blank book :) That's pretty special to me because he doesn't normally do those kinds of things! I don't recall the store we were in, but I do know Moleskin notebooks are sold in Barnes and Nobles!

2. Winnie-the-Pooh stickers. Why? Because I cited a Pooh quote to Jon!

"Pooh?" asked Piglet. "You have a lot of friends, don't you?"
"Yes," replied Pooh. "But only one Piglet."

3. A Coby Digitcal Photo Keychain. I actually don't have a story for this one, but I've never had one of these  before! 

4. A big, fluffy pillow! (unpictured) I don't have a story for this one either... but I love it because Jon's mommy made the pillowcase! The seams are little hearts, hehehe. 

This is the last of my Christmas 2012 posts. Check the first and second ones here: Part 1/ Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3