Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Target Haul

I'm finally home. What a long day. I woke up at 7 AM for a dentist appointment. It was really quick, only took about half an hour. Then Jon picked me up and we got McDonalds for breakfast. I like my hash browns and orange juice! We ate at his house and watched "Game of Thrones" on his computer. After that, we went to Target and had Japanese for lunch. We ordered bento boxes, as usual. Jon also got a side of Flaming Shrooms (super yummy) and I ordered a Spider roll. I've had better Spider rolls... :( Before Jon dropped me off at home, I went to get a haircut! I chopped off about 6 inches and it's about shoulder-length right now. I asked for layers too. I'm not sure if I like it yet; I will see tomorrow, after I sleep on it. Jonathan says he loves it. I asked him on a scale of 1-10, how much? He replied with 11.

Here's what I got at Target! 













1. Blistex Lip Balms ($0.99, $1.22)
2. $20 Gift Card
3. Customizable Notebook (you can add your own picture! $3.99)
4. Picture Frame ($4.19)
5. Fuzzy Socks ($3.00)
6. Suave Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo ($3.49)
7. Nexcare Pimple Stickers ($3.25 on eBay)

Items 1 to 5 will be gifts to my roommate's upcoming birthday. She will be turning 20! :)

I've always wanted to try a dry shampoo. I used the Tresemme one a few times at my cousin's house and I didn't really like it. At Target, I only found dry shampoos for a few brands and I decided on the Suave. 

Have you guys tried these pimple stickers? You're supposed to stick one on a full whitehead, sleep with it on overnight, and it should pull out everything by next morning! I actually got this from eBay and I found this little box just waiting for me after my haircut :) Watch this video to learn more about how these stickers work:




<3

2 comments:

  1. You should put up a post about your new haircut! :D

    That's a really good dry shampoo. Just be careful when you use it, because the smell sort of gets stronger throughout the day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know if I like it! The guy that was cutting it was cutting it all weird :( Besides, I don't really put pictures of myself up... because of my pimples, hehe. But they're almost gone!!!!!!!!

    Ooooh, yeah I'm really excited to try it! And that's a little weird, lol

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3