What do I think about this product?
- It's really affordable. You can buy it from Target or online at eyelipsface.com. Here's the direct link to this particular product: ELF Tinted Moisturizer.
- It has a mousse-like texture, which I like. This gives it a light coverage.
- If you wear it alone, it's very drying and not moisturizing enough. Be sure to apply your normal moisturizer before this product.
- It is pretty easy to blend with my fingers. Just make sure to blend it very well or it will look splotchy.
- There is a really light fragrant scent. Barely noticeable.
- It has SPF 20, which I like :)
- It also contains aloe, cucumber extract, and vitamins A, C, and E!
- I have the moisturizer in Porcelain. There are 7 shades to choose from.
In conclusion, I would buy this product again. It's affordable and works pretty good as a tinted moisturizer. I like the natural ingredients and the SPF. The only downside for me is that there isn't enough coverage. I still need to apply concealer afterwards. Two important things to remember are to moisturize beforehand and to blend it out really well.
Generally, I think ELF has great, affordable products :)
I forgot to mention that this tinted moisturizer has a yellow undertone. I was watching a Youtube video today and the girl was ranting how terrible this product is just because it didn't match her skin tone. This tinted moisturizer actually matches mine perfectly. Please remember this before you go out and buy it!