Monday, January 7, 2013

Recent News + Oil Blotting Sheets and Pore Strips

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend :) To sum my weekend up, I came back home after spending a week babysitting at my cousin's place, I had dim sum yesterday with my parents, and ran a few errands after that. Last night, I decided to clean my room. I didn't finish, of course :P When I came back on Saturday, there was just a bunch of random things sitting on my desk and I'm working on getting rid of them. I'm away for college, but that doesn't stop my mom from coming into my room and storing things everywhere...

I organized my box of letters and cards from years and years ago. I realized how much I missed writing and reading letters, so I wrote five last night! I know, crazy. But I had fun :)

This morning, Jonathan came over and we hung out at my house for a bit. Then we went to eat lunch at a local diner. I had a Cuban sandwich, which has pulled pork, pickles, and mustard. Jonathan had a massive breakfast plate with all of his favorites :)

He finally gave me my Christmas present, and I will create a separate post for that in a bit!

After lunch, Jonathan had to go to work, so I came back home and found two more packages for me in the mail, hehe!





I got oil blotting tissues and more pore strips! These are different from the other ones I bought because these are made from charcoal! This is like a mini haul kind of post; however, my items are slowly coming in the mail. I bought a ton of stuff on eBay a few weeks ago. I decided to post along the way and then do a summary/ group photo later :) 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3