Sunday, August 19, 2012

24 Hours

I have spent a little over 24 hours in my apartment. My room (that I share) is probably my favorite. For close to $1500 a month, I would hope to find a nicer kitchen or bathroom... instead I find an oven that must be 30 years old. There isn't even a clock on it! The cabinets are all scratched up from years of use and the bathroom is desperately in need of remodeling. I can't wait to get out of this "apartment." It doesn't even say "apartment" on the complex; the letters fell off! And don't get me started on the noise. Crying kids, cars (outside our window is the parking lot, which is tiny by the way), hammer and nails, loud people, etc. What did I get myself into this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3