Saturday, August 11, 2012

In Search of a New Laptop



My Acer Aspire 4730Z turned 3 years old May this year and since then, I've been on the search for a replacement. I bought it at Costco for $479.99, which is pretty decent. There have been a few times where I thought my Acer couldn't be revived again, but I was wrong. I've used my laptop every day for 3 years and I love it. I just need something newer; my screen is loose from opening and closing it all the time!

The brands I would buy are: Acer, HP, and Sony. These are my top choices. I found an HP that I absolutely love on BestBuy.com, but they don't have it in stores near me and shipping is unavailable :( I would consider a MacBook, however, I have to admit that I am the typical poor college student.

I'm also looking for at least 4GB, Intel, wi-fi capability, and a built in webcam. I don't particularly care for the full number pad that's provided on the right side of some laptops. I like neutral colors, preferably silver or grey (my favorite color!).

Hopefully, my journey to finding the perfect laptop will come to an end soon. I will definitely post about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3