Sunday, August 19, 2012

Moisturizer Review: Olay Complete SPF 15 (Sensitive Skin)


I gotta say, I'm one lucky girl. I always get free stuff from friends and family! This UV moisturizer works wonders; not only does it protect my face from sun damage with SPF 15, it also keeps my skin hydrated. The scent is light, almost barely-there, which I happen to like. The bottle isn't a fancy dispense system. It's like a shampoo bottle... just squeeze! Which isn't very inconvenient because many times I squeeze out too much and there's no way to put it back :( I've used this for about a week now and it's one of the best I've used. I'm not sure if the "sensitive skin" part matters because I don't exactly have a specific type of skin and I haven't used any other kind. Again, my friend gifted this little sucker to me so I'm not exactly sure how much it costs or where to buy it. But I'm assuming drugstores carry this line :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3