Friday, August 17, 2012

Textbooks: College Students' Nightmares

I spent (prepare yourself) $591.86. On textbooks. For one semester only. Not for one school year, one semester. I've never spent so much money on books before. I even bought most of them on Amazon.com and Half.com to save money! I did have to buy a few from my campus bookstore (way too overpriced), but hopefully I can sell them back online for more. I've been selling books, and sometimes my brother's video games, online for a few years now. I use Amazon.com and it's pretty simple to use. Money gets disbursed into your bank account about once a month. They do charge you a small fee for selling on their site though. The reason I don't sell on Half.com or eBay.com is because I'm just so used to buying things off Amazon.com! Now, time to sink in those numbers and hold my tears back :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3