Monday, August 6, 2012

Cousin's Baby Shower

Yesterday was my cousin's (Maggie) baby shower, which is super exciting because it's the first baby in our family! Out of all my cousins, I mean. I have no experience with babies though because my brother and I are the youngest in the family :( I guess I have to learn sooner or later! Her shower was great; we played games and ate delicious food (I wish I could cook like that!). She got a baby monitor, lots of clothes, books, and much more. Maggie lives in the Bay Area (west coast, woot!) and came home for her shower, which was hosted by her two best friends. Soon, when I start my second year of  college, I will join her in the Bay Area. From campus, I live only about 30 minutes away from Maggie :) My weekends will be busy... I'll be babysitting! Oh, by the way, it's a boy and she's due mid-September :) Well, I gotta get back to work... procrastinating again, hehe :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3