Thursday, August 2, 2012

Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector



Currently, I placed a bid for a sample of the Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector on eBay. This product by Clinique (I love them, by the way) came out probably a few years ago, but I haven't had the chance to try it yet. I'm tried of my dark acne scars. They look like blackheads on my cheeks! :( Clinique's dark spot corrector is loved and raved by many; hopefully I will be able to say the same!

Follow up post will come soon. I'm looking to maybe about a month (sorry!). I have to win the bid on eBay, wait for it to arrive, and test it out for a few days before I have my final say.

What have you used to treat your dark spots or acne scars? Leave me a comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3