Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Customized Couples Keychain


Months back, I decided to give my boyfriend a sweet gift. I love surfing on Etsy.com; all the handmade goodies gets me thinking about what I could make! I wanted something he could keep by his side when I'm not there (hehe, so cheesy) and I found these adorable keychains! Scott from DustyNewt.com is extremely nice and talented. He helped me with my orders (I purchased some for my friends too, but with just their names... take a look at his items!) and sent out my keychains ASAP :) My boyfriend loved it. I still remember that moment. We went out for brunch, just us two, and I dug my hand into my purse discreetly. I held the keychain in my palm and opened my fist on top of our table. Immediately, he took out his keys and gave a new home to his keychain. Five months later, it's still hanging from his keys! I spent about $10 for 2 keychains, but the price can range, depending on the quantity and variety you choose. These can be fantastic gifts for your friends and loved ones, especially because they're specially customized! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3