Thursday, August 16, 2012

Two New Loves!

I spoke too soon when I thought there was no laptop for me last week; for some reason shipping became available just hours after I created that post. I decided to keep my new purchase a secret until it actually arrived in the mail though ;) My new HP laptop is perfect! The keypad and interface is gorgeous and it doesn't get too hot, given the vents on the side (not on the bottom! Great for keeping my lap cool!). What a great way to start out the school year :)

Besides a new laptop, I have... a new kitten!


Isn't she adorable?! I fell in love when I first held her :) I haven't found a name yet, but I'm working on it! In two days, I will be moving back for the school year, this time to live in an apartment! My dorm experience was alright, but it is way too expensive to live on campus. Three other girls and I found an apartment a couple blocks away from school and I'm bringing my kitty with me! 

1 comment:

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3