Thursday, September 20, 2012

Eight Months

Eight months with my favorite person in the world :) It feels like we've been together for eight years because we're so comfortable with each other. Sad to say we can't spend the day together though :(

He waited until midnight this morning to send me the sweetest email ever. I lovelovelove when he sends me emails confessing his love for me, hehe!

On Monday, I sent him a love letter confessing MY love for him! And I made him an origami picture frame! It's the cutest thing I ever made :)



I used 6" origami paper and it came out tiny, but adorable! Instructions found here. A lot of steps, but very basic :)

DEAR JONATHAN, I JUST WANT TO SAY I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH. AND NOW THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS. FOREVER YOURS, EMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3