Friday, September 21, 2012

Review: Fellowes Neutrino Paper Trimmer


I excitedly received this in the mail yesterday so I can continue working on my art project, but I was soon very disappointed. First, I purchased the trimmer in "new" condition off Amazon.com, but the bottom of the plastic packaging was cut off. I didn't think it would matter because the product itself was still new. Then I tried out a few pieces of paper, but it didn't even cut straight! I decided to put pressure at different points, move the paper around, etc. Nothing worked. The little rounded yellow-orange trimmer is wobbly and there was no way I could fix it. The blade shouldn't have enough room to move so that the paper is trimmed at a curve. 

My cousin has one of these portable paper trimmers but a different brand and it works amazing. I wish I spent a little more than $11.50 if I knew :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3