Thursday, September 6, 2012

Wishlist: Kindle Fire HD

I've been searching for the right tablet in hopes of replacing my iPod Touch (see post here). I watched Youtube review videos on the Samsung Galaxy Tab and the Google Nexus 7. The Galaxy has a rear-view camera and a micro SD slot, unlike the Nexus. However, I do like the Nexus more...

Today, my boyfriend told me to check out the Kindle Fire HD. So I went on Amazon.com because that's where I go window shopping 80% of the time and I am definitely convinced. It looks so beautiful and is jam packed with all the goodies -- games, music, Dolby speakers, wi-fi, and of course, books.

Image taken from here

Doesn't every tablet have that? Yes, I'm sure of it. However, if you watch the video on this page, you will understand why I must have it.

Right now, it's in pre-order stage, but I will continue to read more about this brand new Kindle and will probably make my decision in a few weeks. It would be like a birthday present to myself! If I do shovel out $199 from my own wallet for this gorgeous thing, I will be sure to do an extensive review! Who knows, maybe it will be a video review. Hmm, maybe. I'm getting shy just thinking about letting the whole world listen to my voice...

Here's a cool case:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3