Sunday, September 30, 2012

Review: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion



I have tried many different drugstore brands of moisturizers including Ponds, Olay, and Garnier but the best comes from a department store. Clinique. $25 for 4.2 fl. oz. is really not that bad, given all the benefits it has for your skin. My skin gets a little oily in the summer and really dry in the winter. The Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (such a long name!) is perfect for any weather condition. It keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day without reapplying. I have found that drugstore brands tend to disappear as the day goes on, but this moisturizer from Clinique stays put much longer.

I bought mine from Sephora.com. There are different sizes to choose from and if you're still not sure if this is the right moisturizer for you, take a trip to the mall and try a sample. Clinique products are sold in many stores such as Macy's and Nordstrom.

This is my favorite moisturizer and is my must-have facial product. I hope it won't ever be discontinued or anything. Finding the perfect moisturizer is hard work!

If you have oily skin throughout the year, check out the gel version too :)

4 comments:

  1. I definitely want to try this out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalie,

    If you want a decent sample size, look on eBay. They have some deluxe samples (which are bigger than samples you get from just asking).

    Hope this helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to get this, but it's just so expensive. Maybe I'll get some Sephora gift cards for christmas and then I can get it. :)

    www.thebellebeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's totally worth it! I recommend trying samples before splurging though :)

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3