Sunday, September 30, 2012

Totoro and Mario



If Totoro made a special appearance in a Mario game, that would just be interesting. I would make sure they're best friends and Totoro could accompany Mario on his adventures!

I "bought" these keychains from eBay.com. Why the quotations? Well, originally, I wanted the Totoro keychain with an ID card holder connected with it, but after I paid for it, I got a message stating they were out of stock. Then they promptly asked me if I would like the Totoro in the picture above and I said no, a refund would be fine. The seller gave me a the refund (it was only $2), but they also shipped this Totoro to me! With a Mario!

Yay for free stuff? Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3