Sunday, September 30, 2012

Cheesy Laptop Skin

I bought my HP laptop almost two months ago and noticed it has gotten lots of tiny scratches! :( I barely take it out of my apartment. The few times that I did, I was careful and kept it in my bag most of the time. I ended up buying a laptop sleeve and decided to take one step further and getting a laptop skin. Here it is:


Yes, it's a Pokeball. I still like my Pokemon :P And that's my laptop sleeve underneath my laptop.

The bottom part is actually pretty white. Bad lighting :(

I bought the laptop skin from SkinBlaster.com. I don't think I'll purchase a laptop skin again. At least from this company. I had to trim the skin, even though I told her the size of my laptop. Also, the skin itself isn't thick and has dents and scratches on it already! Putting it on was fairly easy. It just took a little time to make sure it was straight and to get the air bubbles out. 

I guess I'll keep the Pokeball until something else catches my eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3