Monday, October 15, 2012

Change of Plans

As I was sitting in my first class of the day this morning at 9AM, I realized my professor (for my 12PM class) requested two copies of the assignment I threw together last night. Silently screamed inside, but it's okay. The great thing about college is the ability to choose your schedule. I just so happen to have a lovely gap after my 9AM class and I am now back at my apartment, typing this up AFTER I printed my second copy :) Normally I hang out at the library for the 1 hour and 45 minutes of spare time that I have on Mondays and Wednesdays. I happen to really like SJSU's library. It's shared with the public (meaning non-students residing in San Jose) and it's gorgeous! I volunteered at a library for 5 years prior to college and SJSU's library just looks amazing compared to the ones I've worked at.

Anyways, check out my basil and forget-me-nots! It's only been one week!


The pots are only about two inches tall. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3