Monday, October 1, 2012

Wishlist: Handmade Leather Journal

Image taken from here

Why is this the cutest journal I've ever seen? And why is it $50?! This blank journal is from Shanghai, China. The eBay.com seller states it is handmade, but I can't tell from just looking at a picture.

I love the bunny pendant and the simple strap design. But I just won't spend $50 on a journal, no matter how cute it is. :( $50 can buy a lot of food. Good food. Maybe one day when I become rich, I will cross paths with this journal again and it shall be mine.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emmy!
    Just stopped by to let you know that I put up the skincare post you requested. BTW, Barnes and Noble has a sort of similar journal here:

    http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/home-gift-bombay-brown-leather-journal-with-tie-4x6/12601724?ean=9780830099177

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty cute journal... but I love bunnies............. hehe! Thanks though! And great post :)

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3