Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you all had a great time with your family and ate lots of delicious food :) I didn't get out of bed until 11:30 AM and then I just watched TV until dinner, haha! We had a big family dinner with the usual Chinese dishes. Since this will just be a little short post, here's what I got for Christmas!

Scrapbook, candle, shampoo + condition sample, notepad set, nail polish

Forever 21 socks

Cat book!

Inside of cat book!


Honey facial mask

Candle

Nail polish and lip balm

Philosophy body wash and lip gloss set

Lucky cat phone charm

Vanilla hand soap and lotion set

Tell me about your Christmas! Family traditions? Favorite dish? Got an awesome gift?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3