Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Good Morning!

At 2 in the afternoon... tehe! I had my first final of the semester today. Here's what I did...
  • Got out of bed yesterday around noon and "worked" on my take-home half of the final until 2 AM.
  • Went to sleep a little past 2.
  • Woke up at 6:30 AM. Stupid iPod alarm didn't work...
  • Showered, got ready, etc. Done by 7 AM.
  • Ate two granola bars. 
  • Left apartment at 7:10 AM.
  • Reached classroom around 7:25.
  • Waited for the final exam at 8 AM.
  • Finished and left at 8:25. I swear, people were finished after 10 minutes!
  • Went to the student bookstore and bought me and my roommate orange juice :)
  • Home. Nap
And here I am, waking up at 2 PM! And I had planned to do an all-nighter... bad idea! The truth is, I wasn't really tired or sleepy yet. I was in the kitchen by myself, in the dark and it was quiet. I do not like that combination. At all. So, I started to freak out and right after I finished my work, I went straight to bed. It's stupid, I know. But I couldn't help it! 

Well anyways, the final exam was fine. Only 25 multiple choice questions. The take-home part was a four-part essay. Now that one took forever. I can't say I'm too confident because it's American history... there is just too much that happened. 

What am I doing right now? Munching on Bugles and drinking orange juice! Bugles aren't really popular anymore. I found these by chance. Have you ever had any?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3