- Got out of bed yesterday around noon and "worked" on my take-home half of the final until 2 AM.
- Went to sleep a little past 2.
- Woke up at 6:30 AM. Stupid iPod alarm didn't work...
- Showered, got ready, etc. Done by 7 AM.
- Ate two granola bars.
- Left apartment at 7:10 AM.
- Reached classroom around 7:25.
- Waited for the final exam at 8 AM.
- Finished and left at 8:25. I swear, people were finished after 10 minutes!
- Went to the student bookstore and bought me and my roommate orange juice :)
- Home. Nap.
And here I am, waking up at 2 PM! And I had planned to do an all-nighter... bad idea! The truth is, I wasn't really tired or sleepy yet. I was in the kitchen by myself, in the dark and it was quiet. I do not like that combination. At all. So, I started to freak out and right after I finished my work, I went straight to bed. It's stupid, I know. But I couldn't help it!
Well anyways, the final exam was fine. Only 25 multiple choice questions. The take-home part was a four-part essay. Now that one took forever. I can't say I'm too confident because it's American history... there is just too much that happened.
What am I doing right now? Munching on Bugles and drinking orange juice! Bugles aren't really popular anymore. I found these by chance. Have you ever had any?