This little blue bottle is my lifesaver. If I skip a day without cleansing my face with this, I break out. The Clean & Clear Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser is so great that this is my second bottle! The first time I used it, I didn't have really bad acne, but it kept my pores clean. After I used up the first bottle, I decided to try other products, since my acne wasn't that bad anyways. Bad decision. My acne came back, worse than ever, about a year ago and I had to tell my mom to buy this for me! I could have bought it myself, but there are no stores around my apartment, remember? :( Anyways, I've been using my second bottle for about a month now and my acne is calming down :)
The words are hard to see in this picture. Here's what it says:
- Oxygen-infused formula
- Wakes you up
- Cleans deep for visibly healthier skin
- 8 fl. oz. (240 mL)
The product comes out like a gel and once I lather it between my palms, it foams a little bit and the beads break apart. In the bottle, the beads look pearlescent, hehe :) It's important for the beads to break up because sometimes beads or scrubs are too harsh for the skin. Also, the bottle claims that the "Bursting Beads release antioxidants, leaving your skin clean, fresh, and visibly healthier."
What do I think about this product?
- Smells good. Not too fruity or flowery. More like a minty scent.
- Works easily into a lather and the beads break up almost to the touch.
- Cleans oil and dirt amazingly. My face feels so fresh and clean afterwards!
- It doesn't have benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid, BUT I feel that it does a great job to tame my pimples. I think it's because it keeps my pores clean!
- I actually use this at night, because so much dirt and oil build up on my face throughout the day. I use a more gentle cleanser in the morning: Loreal Go 360 Clean Deep Cream Cleanser.
- Inexpensive and can be found in lots of stores (Target, Walmart, Walgreens, etc). I think I paid about $4, which is a great deal because the bottle lasts a few months :)
In conclusion, this is my favorite cleanser. Ever. I don't think I will replace it, unless it gets discontinued :( It does everything it says, for me at least. Remember: everyone has different skin types. I have tried a different Morning Burst from Clean & Clear. It's the green bottle, and it smells amazing and cleans great, but the beads in it were too harsh. Maybe I will try the yellow and orange bottles, one day...
What did you think about this review?