One of the many gifts my friend Sue gave me for Christmas this year was a concealer from Laura Geller. The color is "Light," which actually looks much darker than the picture. It's more like an orange-y beige color. I have naturally fair skin and didn't think this concealer would work for me.
What do I think about this product?
- It looks really orange-y but once it's blended out, the concealer matches my skin perfectly.
- Really amazing coverage. Sue once said this stuff can cover up a tattoo. I wouldn't doubt it.
- The texture is a creamy mousse and it can be a little heavy.
- After blending out the concealer, my face was really cakey.
- It's $22 for less than 1 oz.
In conclusion, this Laura Geller concealer is great. It seriously does cover up any blemishes or dark undereye circles. However, powdering your face afterwards is a must. It is really important step that cannot be skipped. Another thing is: use a very tiny, tiny amount. A little really goes a long way. I am going to predict this little bottle will last me a year or two. I might purchase this concealer in the future, but the price is a little high. Also, I think liquid concealers just feel better, but I think that's just me :P
I currently use a liquid concealer from Cargo and it's a lot easier to blend out. It doesn't feel heavy on my face either. The downside is that coverage isn't as great as this Laura Geller product.
You can check out the true color and buy the Laura Geller The Real Deal Concealer at Ulta here.