Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Wishlist 2012

Hey there! I only have two more days of class left and then comes finals week. I am so excited! I will try to blog during finals week, if I have time or if I think of something interesting. I don't think anyone wants to hear about stress or hear me reciting history notes.

I have had a great time this semester. Living in my own place was definitely the biggest change. It has taught me to manage time, be more organized, and to live with new people! I had a wide range of different classes this time around; some were way better than I expected and some... I just can't wait to be done with. For example, I have come to absolutely love my communications class! I'm not a great public speaker and I usually tend to be super nervous, but I've learned so much in this class. I've learned how to be more prepared on speech days, how to present professionally, and how to be more comfortable and confident.

Well, let's get started on my wishlist! I might add or change a few things as Christmas nears... tehehe.


1. Somebody pleasepleasePLEASE get me Once Upon a Time (Season 1)! This is number one on my list, even before a tablet and boots! I got hooked on this show during Thanksgiving break and I MUST HAVE IT. The story-line is just... indescribably amazing. Source of first picture. Second picture.



2. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 is second on my wishlist. It's a want, not a need like my Once Upon a Time, hehe. Jon showed me this tablet a while back and it's simply gorgeous! I saw it in person once during class. The guy next to me said it's much better than the iPad (he had the first generation). A tablet, to me, is more like a luxury. It would be nice to have, but it's not a must. Source of picture here. You can buy this here.
3. A new camera. Mine is just so outdated and it's red. Not my kind of thing. I found one that's sleek with great specs: the Canon PowerShot A4000IS. It is priced at $100 on Amazon.com currently. 16 MP, 8x optical stabilized zoom, 3-inch LCD screen, and it comes in five different colors! Source of picture + where you can buy this here.

4. The first three are my main wants/needs. Other things on my wishlist include: riding boots, a new journal (cute ones!), coats + sweaters, scarves, etc. I don't exactly have any specifics ones I want (because there's so many to choose from!), so I can't put up pictures, but here are some cute ones I found on Polyvore:


Sources: 1/2/3/4/5

I hope you enjoyed my wishlist this year! Got a wishlist for Christmas? Link me!


3 comments:

  1. That camera is so cute! I have a 12mp FujiFilm and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo that canon camera looks good! I've had mine for a few years, think I might have to get a new one soon.....and that topshop lipstick, think I need to get that too! :-)
    xxxx

    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your comments! <3

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? Leave me a message here! I appreciate each and every one. Thank you! <3